Metropol Hollywood Lofts
Metropol Hollywood Lofts are located at 6001 Carlton Way between Sunset and Hollywood Boulevards in the heart of Hollywood. Metropol Hollywood Lofts were built in 2009, designed by RSA Architects who have created an atmosphere of wellness and serenity with lush landscaping and green engineering elements. Metropol Hollywood residences feature light American Oak hardwood floors, spacious and usable layouts and luxurious master chamber bathrooms inspired by some of the finest boutique hotels in the world. Another interesting feature is that the building lobby was transformed into mixed use library, lounge and art gallery with rotating walls of artwork, intricate custom made furniture pieces, and shelves stocked with hardbound books on anything from photography to the history of L.A.. Metropol Hollywood’s central location is close to all that the neighborhood and L.A. have to offer.
- Large Aluminum-framed Windows
- Custom painted 8’ solid core threshold entry door equipped with a modern heavy duty polished chrome mortise lock entry hardware system.
- 8’ interior doors generally throughout most residences
- Custom designed 8’ French feature door with frosted glass at the entrance to the second bedroom in most residences.
- Custom wide plank American White Oak flooring
- Custom European Cabinetry with Rift Cut White Oak finish in Kitchens and Baths
- Custom Finish Carpentry with Rift Cut White Oak finish in all residences
- Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen (GE)
- Absolute black granite countertops with waterjet finish in Kitchens
- Islands in many kitchens
- Plush carpet in bedrooms
- Large Walk-in closets in most residences
- Polished Carrara marble in Master and Guest Baths with dual sinks in the Master Bath
- 5’ x 2.5’ Custom European back lit feature mirror with painted white lacquer frame in Master Bath
- 1’ x 2’ Gray Italian Ceramic Tile in Master and Guest Baths (2 x 2 scored design in all Penthouse Baths)
- Polished chrome 9” Rain shower in European large master bath wet area in addition to separate Roman bathtub
- Modern European Polished Chrome Plumbing fixtures throughout
- Combination shower/bath in Guest Bath
- Units have a majority of pocket doors on interior (as compared to swing doors)
- Epitomy Polished Chrome Interior Door Hardware
- Polished Chrome Heavy Duty Mortise Lock Entry Door Hardware
- Horizontal Cedar Planks w/ Walnut Stain finish on front facade, metal, stucco, and glass.
- Horizontal Aluminum “bands” on south (front), east and west elevations
- Aluminum wrapped wood trellis on PH level patios
- Landscape includes Big Timber Bamboo, Black Bamboo, Green Bamboo, Japanese Maples, Acacia Trees, Eucalyptus Trees and other select species.
Technology & Security
- All residences are pre-wired for flat screen TV
- All residences have dimmer-controlled recessed lighting throughout, including incandescent lighting in baths with dimmer controls & motion sensors.
- All residences are equipped with a State-of-the-art Electronic Security System
- Intercoms at pedestrian entrance and garage for remote access to guests
- Security Cameras at main entrance, The Library Room, and the Metropol Fitness Center with 24-hour recorded surveillance.
- Electronic proxy card system for secured access to The Library and the Metropol Fitness Center.
Metropol Hollywood Lofts
|| Metropol Hollywood Lofts
|| 6001 Carlton Way
|| Hollywood, West Los Angeles
| Price Range:
|| $350,000 to $850,000
|| Low-rise Condominiums
| Number of Penthouse
| Number of Units
| Management / HOA Phone#
| Year Built / Converted
| School District
|| L.A. Unified
|| 6001 Carlton LLC
|| George Penner & Josh Guanya, Deasy Penner & Parnters, Tanner White
|| Rothenberg & Sawasy Architects
| Service/ Amenities
| Fitness Center
|| Yes, gym with exercise room
| Storage Place
|| Yes, covered underground parking 2 spaces